DTD Raw Food Diet Reverses Type 2 Diabetes
Explains the importance of raw foods, and how to use the power of a raw food diet to control and reverse your diabetes -- by sustaining post-meal blood glucose levels in the normal range; and, accelerating and sustaining weight loss.
This ebook provides raw food diet recipes for salads, soups, green smoothies, and desserts; plus tips for buying and storing vegetables and fruits. Also, includes recipes for veggie burger, veggie bun, "mac 'n cheese", "French fries", and "stir-fry".
Note: Use this ebook along with the Power of Raw Juicing ebook.
Note: Go to this link for the expanded version of the Raw Food Diet book (with the meal planner).
Note: For printed hardcopies, shipping is free in the United States. But, for international orders, there is a shipping charge because all international orders have to be shipped in a USPS priority flat-rate envelope or box. So, please make sure that you add the appropriate shipping option to your order if you are ordering a printed copy of this book.
- Lower blood sugar and hemoglobin A1C
- Stabilized blood sugar levels
- Lower insulin levels
- Lower cell inflammation and oxidation (less cell damage)
- Ability to reverse your Type 2 diabetes
- Able to lose weight and burn belly fat
- Prevention of diabetic complications
- Reduced food cravings and addictions
Size: 110 pages.