How to Use Ketogenic, LCHF, Paleo, Vegan, IF & DTD Diets to Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
This keto/low-carb diet book explains how to implement a keto or LCHF diet in 3 steps! It also explains the key attributes and health benefits of several popular diets, including the Ketogenic (Keto) Diet, the Low Carb High Fat (LCHF) Diet, the Paleolithic (Paleo) Diet, the Vegan/Vegetarian Diet, Intermittent Fasting (IF) and the Death to Diabetes (DTD) Diet.
This keto/low carb diet book provides more than a dozen meal plans and sets of recipes including at least 3 to 4 meal plans and menu examples for each of the diets, plus an additional 5 meal plans for the Keto Diet.
This book provides a detailed comparison of these diets and how they can be used to help a person with Type 2 diabetes and other similar systemic health issues, e.g. high blood pressure, obesity, chronic fatigue, high cholesterol, heart disease, etc.
This book was developed because most diet books tend to focus on a single diet and fail to mention the key components of getting healthy beyond just the diet. Instead of writing several separate books, the author felt it would be advantageous to a person with diabetes (or even a person without diabetes) to have all the information in one book that explains the health benefits of multiple diets. As a result, this will allow you to be able to select the diet that best supports your health needs.
In addition, most diet books do not address what to eat to prevent and treat the complications associated with Type 2 diabetes. As a result, many of the author's readers asked him to expand his book written about his own diet to include these diets because of their popularity and effectiveness.
This book explains the health benefits and importance of superior nutrition, and how to implement a program to control and manage your Type 2 diabetes, as well as prevent other systemic health issues, such as obesity, edema, fatigue, high blood pressure, indigestion, arthritis, eye problems, and kidney problems.
This book also explains how to use the Death to Diabetes Diet to transition to and from the Keto diet or one of the other low carb diets to reduce the “boomerang” effect and prevent a regression in the health goals that you achieved following a specific diet program.
This book goes beyond other diet books, because it doesn't strictly focus on just one diet -- it explains the importance and health benefits of multiple diets and how they compare to each other.
In addition, for you healthcare professionals, medical clients, and those of you who love science, there is a bonus section (taken from the author's Science of Diabetes Pathology book) that discusses macronutrient metabolism at the cellular level and how cell energy (ATP) and ketones are produced.
The key topics discussed in this book include the following:
The Ketogenic Diet
- What Is The Ketogenic Diet?
- What is Ketosis?
- Health Benefits of the Ketogenic Diet
- How to Get Started with the Ketogenic Diet
- How to Know If You’re in Ketosis
- What To Eat on the Ketogenic Diet
- The Best Fats for the Ketogenic Diet
- The Fats to Avoid or Limit on the Ketogenic Diet
- Ketogenic Diet Food List
- Top 10+ Foods to Eat on a Ketogenic Diet
- The Top 10 Mistakes Made with the Ketogenic Diet
- How to Build a Keto Breakfast
- Ketogenic Diet Meal Plan Examples
- Ketogenic Diet Breakfast Ideas
- Ketogenic Diet Dinner Ideas
- Healthy Ketogenic Snack Ideas
- Supplements for a Ketogenic Diet
- Ketogenic Diet Meal Recipes for a Day
- Vegetarian Keto Diet Meal Recipes for a Day
The Low Carb High Fat (LCHF) Diet
- What Is The Low Carb High Fat Diet?
- Types of Low Carb High Fat Diets
- Foods to Eat on the LCHF Diet
- Foods to Avoid on the LCHF Diet
- Low Carb Diet Mistakes
- Top 10 Reasons Why You're Not Losing Weight
- LCHF Diet Meal Planning & Preparation
- Low Carb Meal Examples to Help Control Blood Glucose
- LCHF Diet Meal Plan Examples
- Grocery Shopping List for LCHF Diet
- Tips for Eating Out
- Side Effects of LCHF Diet
The Paleolithic (Paleo) Diet
- Types of Paleo Diets
- Health Benefits of the Paleo Diet
- Paleo Diet Meal Planning
- Paleo Diet Meal Examples
- Foods to Eat on the Paleo Diet
- Foods to Avoid on the Paleo Diet
- How to Eat Out on Paleo
- Challenges with the Paleo Diet
- Sample Paleo Menus for One Week
The DTD Diet
- The Death to Diabetes (DTD) Diet
- Vegan Diet Version of DTD Diet
- Attributes of DTD Diet
- Foods to Eat on the DTD Diet
- Foods to Avoid on the DTD Diet
- Other Foods to Avoid on the DTD Diet
- Super Carbs, Proteins, Fats & Liquids
- The 3 Levels of the DTD Diet
- The Key Vitamins & Minerals of the DTD Diet
- Meal Planning Strategies for the DTD Diet
- The Plate Method of the DTD Diet
- DTD Super Meal Plate Examples
- Super Meal Planning Tips
- Diabetic-Friendly Meal Examples
- Low-Carb Diabetic Super Snack Tips
- Next Steps to Reversing Your Diabetes
The Vegan/Vegetarian Diet
- Vegan/Vegetarian Diet Version of DTD Diet
- Vegan Diet Super Meal Plate
- Health Benefits of a Vegan/Vegetarian Diet
- Types of Vegan/Vegetarian Diets
- Protein Sources
- Vegan Meal Examples for Each Type of Vegan Diet
- Vegan Meal Examples for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- General Tips for Vegan Meals
Intermittent Fasting (IF)
- What Is Intermittent Fasting?
- Benefits of Intermittent Fasting
- Best Way to Intermittent Fast
- Precautions with Intermittent Fasting
Keto vs. LCHF vs. Paleo vs. DTD Diet Comparisons
- Similarities Between the Diets
- Differences Between the Diets
- The Common Mistakes Made With These Diets
- The Health Benefits of These Diets
- Additional Benefits of the DTD Diet
- Comparison of Keto, LCHF, Paleo and DTD Diets
- Safety Concerns and Side Effects of These Diets
- Keto, LCHF, Paleo & DTD Diet Transition Pathways
- Transitioning From High Carb to Lower Carb
- Why Most Diets Fail: The 7 Reasons
- Metabolic Biochemistry (Macronutrient Metabolism)
- How to Support Healthy Nutrition at the Cell Level
- How the Body Metabolizes Food to Produce Energy (ATP)
- Metabolism of Carbs, Fats and Proteins
- How Cells Obtain Energy from Food
Grocery Shopping: Vegetables & Fruits
- Selecting Fresh Vegetables & Fruits at Grocery Store
- Using Frozen Vegetables & Fruits
- The Best Vegetables & Fruits for Diabetics
- Storage of Vegetables & Fruits
Size: 360 pages
Note: You will be able to download your PDF once your order is invoiced. If you ordered a printed hardcopy, we will have it shipped to your shipping address.
Note: For printed hardcopies, shipping is free in the United States. But, for international orders, there is a shipping charge because all international orders have to be shipped in a USPS priority flat-rate envelope or box. So, please make sure that you add the appropriate shipping option: (box) to your order if you are ordering a printed copy of this book.