Diabetes Cleanse and Detox Book: Reverses Type 2 Diabetes Naturally
This book explains how to cleanse and detoxify your colon, liver and kidneys. In addition, this book addresses candida and goes beyond other detox books to explain how to cleanse and detoxify other organs and systems, e.g. small intestine (leaky gut), lymphatic system, pancreas, arteries, skin, brain, etc.
This book identifies specific foods and nutrients that help to cleanse and detoxify the liver, kidneys, pancreas, lymphatic system, and colon. In addition, this book provides guidelines and procedures for cleansing and detoxifying the body to remove toxins and reduce oxidative stress and inflammation.
Cleansing and detoxification can help to accelerate the body's internal repair processes and stabilize blood glucose levels. In addition, cleansing and detoxification can help to:
- reduce cell inflammation (which fuels Type 2 diabetes and other diseases);
- reduce free radical damage from excess oxidation (which triggers more cell inflammation, creating a vicious cycle);
- repair your cells that have been damaged from the diabetes and high blood sugar;
- reverse your Type 2 diabetes;
- sustain post-meal blood glucose levels in the normal range;
- accelerate and sustain weight loss; and, burn belly fat;
- to help your body absorb key nutrients for your cells and tissues;
- to gradually reduce the need and dependence on prescription drugs.
This book also identifies several other cleansing/detox methodologies that you can use to help remove the accumulated toxins and chemicals within your cells and tissues.
Note: Included with this PDF/ebook is a PDF flow chart of our 10-step cleanse-and-detox program.
Note: For printed hardcopies, shipping is free in the United States. But, for international orders, there is a shipping charge because all international orders have to be shipped in a USPS priority flat-rate envelope or box. So, please make sure that you add the appropriate shipping option to your order if you are ordering a printed copy of this book.
Size: 170 pages.