Diabetes Boot Camp, 90-day Meal Planner, Food Tips & Recipes
This comprehensive ebook was designed specifically for people who cannot afford to travel and attend boot camp programs in other cities or on a ranch retreat. These boot camps are very costly and time-intensive requiring several days or weeks.
This ebook defines the specific daily activities that a diabetic must perform from Day 1 to Day 90, including meals (designed for diabetics), blood glucose testing, exercise, recordkeeping, corrective actions, doctor appointments, etc. It also explains the "boot camp mentality" and how to create that structured environment in your own home, or with a community group if you are trying to help your community. This ebook should be used in conjunction with the Death to Diabetes book/ebook.
This comprehensive 4-in-1 document contains 4 major sections that provide day-to-day structure for activities and meal planning, designed to control and reverse your diabetes:
1. Boot Camp: Defines the specific daily activities that a diabetic must perform from Day 1 to Day 90, including meals, blood glucose testing, exercise, recordkeeping, corrective actions, doctor appointments, etc. Explains the boot camp approach, motivation, and discipline.
2. Meal Planning: Provides a menu of meals and snacks for 90 days, using a unique 3-phase meal plan strategy to normalize your blood sugar, detox your cells, repair the damage caused by your diabetes, and lose weight. Explains how to perform meal planning, grocery shopping, and food preparation to optimize the nutritional value of your meals and favorite foods. Also, provides grocery shopping, time-saving, money-saving tips. Includes meal planner weekly template.
3. Food Tips: Provides hundreds of specific food tips to enjoy your favorite foods and comfort foods, and still control your blood glucose/insulin levels. Foods include: apple butter spread; beans, nuts, seeds; beverages; bread crumbs; bread: sourdough; sprouted grain bread; cereal; chocolate; desserts; fats, oils; fish; flour substitutes; french fries; ice cream; juicing; quick lunches; macadamia nuts; mac 'n cheese; mashed potatoes; frying meats; mushrooms; pasta; pita pizza; pro/prebiotics quiche; restaurants; rice; salads; sandwiches; seasoning; snacks; soup; split pea soup; succotash; sugar and sweets; tea; tofu; turkey; vegetables; whole foods; yogurt, and others.
4. Cookbook Recipes: Provides more than 120+ diverse and mouth-watering recipes (50 recipes for the 30-day version). These recipes are based upon the Super Meal Model (aka THE Diabetes Diet for Diabetics) -- extracted from the Death to Diabetes Diet Cookbook.
This book provides a variety of meal recipes for stir-fry, casseroles, soups, sandwiches, omelets, and seafood. And, there are culture-based recipes for chili, enchiladas, gumbo, okra, lasagna, and even pizza. And, there are sweet recipes for various desserts including muffins, smoothies, pies, and cakes. There are vegetarian-based recipes for casseroles, stir-fry, tofu, soups, salads, jambalaya, and other vegetable-based meals.
In addition, this book also describes how to use spices to enjoy eating your new super foods.
In addition to the boot camp book, you will receive the following:
1. Diabetes Activity Tracking Charts booklet
2. 90-Day Meal Planning Booklet
3. Training Overview PowerPoint Slides of the Boot Camp Program
Note: This document is for the person who needs more structure day-to-day, wants coaching guidance for activities and meal planning, needs emotional support for personal motivation, and needs specific meal recipes that will help to control blood glucose and insulin levels.
- Lower blood sugar and hemoglobin A1C
- Stabilized blood sugar levels
- Lower insulin levels
- Lower cell inflammation and oxidation (less cell damage)
- Ability to reverse your Type 2 diabetes (when used w/Death to Diabetes book)
- Able to lose weight and burn belly fat
- Prevention of diabetic complications
- Able to enjoy your favorite comfort foods
- Reduced food cravings and addictions
- Better emotional health
- Free health coaching and training
Size: 350 pages
Note: The 90-day version is a better buy than the 30-day version.
Note: If you want an 81/2" x 11" coil-bound printed hardcopy of this PDF, select the Printed Copy option.
Note: You will be able to download your PDF once your order is invoiced. If you ordered a printed hardcopy, we will have it shipped to your shipping address.
Note: This booklet should be used in conjunction with the Death to Diabetes book/ebook.
Note: For printed hardcopies, shipping is free in the United States. But, for international orders, there is a shipping charge because all international orders have to be shipped in a USPS priority flat-rate envelope or box. So, please make sure that you add the appropriate shipping option: (box) to your order if you are ordering a printed hardcopy of this book. There is no shipping charge for the PDF downloads.